Tuesday, March 4, 2008

49 days

Ok, so we are 49 days in, I haven't had internet access for a bit so we have made some progress since the last post. The 2 bedrooms are finished, floors look great (thanks to Niko's dad), kitchen is getting there, we'll be done by this weekend with it. Now the stairway and first floor need painted and the floors polyurethaned.




The appliances were delivered on Saturday





Cabinet installation is almost complete


I hope I have enough room

This is the cool piece of wood that we found, we will make a table out of it.

We have no idea what is was though... any ideas?













1 comment:

Ariel said...

I think the wall looks fantastic... good job... I really like the island in the kitchen.

I think that peace of wood could be the end frame of a old bed or an old cabinet. how big is it?